This card took a little longer than most. Complete directions will be in a future eBook.
These are the basic techiques used:
1. Photographed against white foamcore with side light.
2. Added texture overlay… tweaked with Hue/Saturation and Opacity.. then Soft Light blending mode.
3. Added scroll corners, duplicated and moved to give double scroll effect.
4. Added new layer at bottom of the layer stack and filled with the background color.
5. Created for and printed on Red River Paper’s 60lb Polar Matte 5.25 x 10.5 square format paper.