ORDER YOUR 2015 CALENDAR TEMPLATES ON MY ECOMMERCE SITEFOR $10
Most of us enjoy sharing our many photos with friends and family. I often hear comments about “what can I do with all these images sitting on my hard drive?” Well, this is a great gift idea using your images.
I always make a calendar, sometimes a wall hanging version, a flip calendar, or a desk frame for calendar and photo. This year I wanted to do something different that I could also sell on my estore and Etsy sites.
The project includes 12 – 4×6 prints with the dates and an image for that month. My gift pak includes a 4×6 clear acrylic frame with magnet for refrigerators or other metal surface. I package it all in a clear box. But you probably just want the blank templates to use your own photos!!
The following instructions include the suppliers contact information and are also included with the templates which cost $10 at http://www.esunrisedesigns.com An email with Download link will come within a few minutes of your order being processed. You should be able to use these with any version of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
2015 Calendar Templates
You can order acrylic 4×6 frames with a magnet for your refrigerator at this web address: http://www.pfile.com/product/j-mg-46/4×6-Picture-Frames. They have many other frames as well.
Steps to complete your calendar:
- Choose the image you want to use for each month. It is fun to follow a theme by subject such as flowers, animals, etc. Or you can use photos from a vacation for instance.
- The photo opening is 3.5 inches wide by 2.75 inches high. So a landscape oriented image works best. Crop to this size at a resolution of 300dpi.
- Open your image and the month’s template for that image. Drag the image onto the template and place approximately over the gray box.
- If the image is not at the top of your Layers palette above the gray box, drag the image to the top.
- Create a clipping path by holding your cursor on the line between the image and the gray box layers while holding the Atl/Opt key. If your image is not exactly the right size for some reason you can move it around and it will only show through the gray area. In fact you can bring in a much larger image and move it all around and it will only show through the gray box area.
- You can leave the file like this and print or you can File > Save As a JPEG and print from that.
I sell these calendars in a clear plastic box. You can see these at the following link: http://www.clearbags.com/catalog/product/view/id/4159 This company has many boxes and bags so if this one isn’t available order something close to the same dimensions.
The acrylic frame with magnet fits in the box too making a nice gift package.